JAPAN HAWAII TRAVEL ASSOCIATION (JHTA)
Goals and Objectives
- Promote Japanese travel to Hawaii
- Foster and grow relationships between JHTA members andother industry partners
- Enhance cooperation and support between businesses and organizations within Hawaii’s tourism industry
- Advocate high standards for industry promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Encourage and sustain the highest ethical standards in travel industry operations
- Continue to strengthen the relationship with the Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA)to promote the exchange of ideas and expertise
- Improve community relations to grow public understanding and support for Hawaii’s tourism industry
This association is composed by following members:
A company or person(s) which are registered as an inbound tour operator within the State of Hawaii.
A company or person(s) which are licensed to do business in Hawaii and is connected or affiliated with the travel tourism industry.
A government or private, non-profit organization affiliated with the travel tourism industry.
C/O Osamu Takagi, CPA,
1580 Makaloa St., Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Get Driving Directions